Gather Brooklyn harvests and facilitates opportunities for community engagement, enterprise, exploration, and creativity.
Gather Brooklyn has coordinated a series of markets that encouraged the community to shop, explore, and create locally. Our markets hosted a family of local visionary vendors, community art-making activities, music, games, services, as well as non-profit organizations and community groups.
- Gather BedStuy Fly Market (Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY)
- The Great Pumpkin Fest (Bedford Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, NY)
- The 5th-Annual SoLA Sidewalk Soiree (in collaboration with the Shops of Lewis Avenue)We are currently developing new and exciting projects that further activate and illuminate our core values!
- Holistic Health –To encourage the holistic health of individuals and the community by providing consistent and convenient access to information, goods, services, fun, and healthy, delicious food.
- Intentional, Creative Community –To facilitate experiences that encourage creativity, connection, and communion.
- Positive and Empowering Work Environment –To be a dynamic team of professionals genuinely committed to authentic service, holistic wellness, healthy communication, and creative, colorful living.
- Sustainability and Success –To be an eco-friendly, sustainable, and successful organization through thoughtful choices and to promote sustainable, dynamic living.
Business is a human enterprise. It is an opportunity to impact individuals in their daily lives and to contribute to the abundance of a community. Business is also a creative endeavor, and when activated and administered with integrity, it benefits all of us in dynamic, memorable ways.